Saturday, October 3, 2015

Red Rock and Canyons

Red rock everywhere!!  Our day got off to an early start as we wanted to get in three Parks ..Arches National Park, Dead Horse Point State Park, and Canyonlands National Park.  We made it to all three, the only small downside was that the trails to the 1 Arch I really wanted to see was not "scooter' accessible, so I wasn't able to get up some of the trails....but I got to see many beautiful views thanks to my mobility scooter.  I took many pictures but I will just post a few ...
 
These are mostly photos of the Arches Park ....the sky is so blue and the temps were in the 70's...just a perfect day
 
 
 

Tomorrow we move on to Beaver Utah and will so one more park, Bryce Canyon before we head on to California

Happy Trails!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment